23 Dec Internship details
Part – time
Full Job Description
English Teacher Intern
Academy of European Languages is offering an internship program for graduate students majoring in education. This opportunity will give a real-world perspective upon which to base future career choices and enhance classroom experience. This is an ideal work experience for those interested in learning more about instructional practice and classroom management.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Provide support and supervision in the classroom when the regular classroom teacher is out due to illness or attendance of professional development workshops;
- Maintain positive attitude and ensure classroom environment is conducive to student learning;
- Maintain order in the assigned classroom and follow all lesson plans provided by classroom teacher;
- Communicate with classroom teacher regarding activities, discipline and lessons covered during the assignment;
- Assist teachers and educational assistants with classroom duties, constant supervision and small group activities;
- Employee may be assigned other duties based on the needs of the district during the term of employment.
Applicants should demonstrate a genuine interest in being a member of a community of learners, a willingness to work hard, and a solid academic record.
To be considered for this position, please submit the following:
- One copy of transcript from each crediting college or university.
- Application letter
Please send the scanned documents via email at email@example.com