27 Jul Çfarë të lexojnë adoleshentët këtë verë?! – Sugjerime nga nxënësit e AEL
Pas sugjerimeve të mësuese Malvinës, lista e radhës e librave që duhet të lexoni patjetër këtë verë vjen nga ish-nxënësja jonë, Antonela Shehu. Ajo ka përmbledhur shumë shkurt 10 titujt më mbresëlënës që sipas saj çdo adoleshent duhet t’i lexojë patjetër. Shkrimi është në gjuhën angleze (siç ajo na e dërgoi) me besimin se do të jetë lehtësisht i kuptueshëm nga grupi i saj i synuar, adoleshentët.
- Pollyanna” (Eleanor H. Porter) has become a byword for someone who – like the title character – has an unfailingly optimistic outlook, a subconscious bias towards the positive. Nothing can bring her down.
- The Secret Garden ( Frances H. Burnett) really couldn’t be clearer about its moral message if the book were called Happiness = Unselfishness. Basically, the secret to happiness in this book is to think less about yourself and more about the other people (and plants) around you.
- Udhëtimi i mrekullueshem i Nils Holgersonit (Selma Logerlof) – It is full of extraordinary phrasing, but in the same time it allows the cheeky, sometimes naughty part of our childhood break free.
- Ne të tre (Fatos Kongoli) – This book deals with the changes and transformation of teenagers, by representing their world as it is, without exaggeration.
- The book thief (Markus Zusak) – humans have the capacity to be resilient and compassionate. It is the only way to overcome difficulties and pain.
- A gentleman in Moscow (Amor Towls) – It shows just how life is. How rapidly things change, and that life goes on.
- Crime and punishment (Fyodor Dostoevsky) – Looking through Raskolnikov’s eyes and understanding the horrors of true human nature.
- The brothers Karamazov (Fyodor Dostoevsky) – A groundbreaking novel about life’s biggest dilemmas and its most important features: love, family, morality and faith.
- Anna Karenina (Lev Tolstoy) – It explores the presence of the other sex, what place they have in society and just how far anyone would go for love.
- Teenagers (Henrik Sienkievic) – It is essential for growing up, to understand the changes in you, inside and out and the storm that captures your heart around that age.
Want to recommend more books? E-mail us at email@example.com.